IT and communication: refurbishing devices for reuse
Buying, data destruction, remarketing
Interzero buys your used IT and communication devices, and organises all of the steps towards reusing this equipment – quickly, reliably and with a focus on the customer.
Is your company looking to retire hardware? Whatever your equipment – PCs, tablets, monitors, servers, network devices or smartphones – Interzero collects your end-of-life IT hardware and arranges for its reuse or recycling.
Your benefits at a glance
Simply send us a list of your end-of-life hardware and we will send you a quotation within the next 24 hours.
We update our prices on a daily basis and offer you a fair deal for your hardware.
We ensure the thorough destruction of your data. Security and data protection are top priority at Interseroh.
You have a single point of contact during the process from start to finish.
Everyone using our services helps to close material loops and conserve resources.
We give your refurbished, as-new equipment a second lease of life. A range of options is available – as the customer, you decide.
- Charitable: Your equipment is donated to a good cause – and we can help you organise your campaign. One option is a donation to a community organisation or an educational establishment.
- Consumer-friendly: Customers can buy inexpensive refurbished equipment on our “gebrauchte-technik.de” online platform.
- Employee-oriented: With our specialised shop solution, your employees can purchase refurbished hardware at company rates.
We organise the pick-up of IT equipment to accommodate your requirements. We also ensure your data is secure from the point of pick-up onwards.
- Service-oriented: We pack your equipment up on-site and provide suitable freight containers. We also handle all shipping coordination.
- Flexible: Our services include dismantling, on-site data destruction and special cargo with a range of security options.
- International: We can organise the pick-up of your equipment throughout Europe.
Our expert for
The reuse of IT & communication equipment
Head of Purchasing ReMarket
Frequent questions of our customers
- What is refurbishment/refurbished IT?
This involves preparing second-hand devices for reuse. Alongside hardware cleaning and part repair or replacement, full anonymisation is also performed, i.e. Interseroh erases every trace of data in these devices. New software may also be installed.
- Why should companies not simply throw used hardware away?
IT and communications equipment often has only a short useful life. Even used, however, most devices are fully functional and much too valuable to trash. We handle the certified and secure refurbishment of this equipment, turning it into a resalable asset for your company or a welfare organisation, for example.
- What products/used electrical items does Interzero purchase?
Monitors, PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, servers and storage, network equipment and consumer electronics.
- How is pick-up organised?
We arrange the pick-up of equipment you no longer need to suit your individual requirements. We work with our logistics partners to offer a quick and secure pick-up service at your premises. We also offer an on-site equipment removal and transit-secure packaging service.
- How quickly do Interzero customers receive a quote?
Simply send us a list of your products and we’ll send you a quotation within the next 24 hours.
- What kinds of information does Interzero need to create a quote?
To create a quote, we need details of the quantity, type, manufacturer, model name, specifications, age, SSD (for laptops), condition, defects, power adapter available (yes/no). Please feel free to contact us and request a quote form!
- How is payment organised?
The size and time of the payment depends on the accuracy of the equipment details given. Depending on the condition and accuracy of the details, payment may be made in advance or after inspecting the equipment.
- What happens to any saved data?
Depending on disk condition, data is either securely erased or the disk is destroyed. All work is certified to the highest standards.
- How are goods re-marketed?
Our customers can choose from the following options: sale to staff, a platform for marketing to consumers or donations to schools, charitable organisations or similar groups.
- How can companies help a welfare organisation with their used hardware?
Please contact us for more information. We will discuss the available options and put together a tailor-made quote.
- What does “fully functional” mean?
The equipment is still in working order and accessories (power supply units in particular) are available.
- Do minimum quantities apply?
The following minimum quantities apply:
- PC: 50
- Laptops: 25
- Monitors (from 19 inches): 70
We may take tablets, phones, consumer electronics and Apple products in smaller quantities – please ask for details.
- Does Interzero issue customers with documentation about data destruction?
Our customers are issued with a data destruction report once data erasure or disk destruction has been completed.
- What happens to equipment that cannot be reused?
If equipment cannot be profitably refurbished, we care for its professional waste management.